Thursday, April 18, 2013

John Wells 2012 POV*Highlights*5000

John Wells 2012 POV*Highlights*5000 from john wells on Vimeo.

POV Highlights from the 2011-2012 ski season including footage from the North Cascades, Jackson Hole, Whistler, Pemberton, and Mt. Baker.

After a hectic season with 3 injuries, including a lacerated spleen, broken tibia, and recovering from ankle surgery in 2011 I still managed to get in some good airs and solid POW time. This year I am looking forward to being healthy coming back stronger (and maybe smarter) and givin'er harder than I have ever givin her before!

Product Development is my favorite thing in the world, if I am not skiing I am sure thinking, visualizing, and obsessing about skis and skiing on them, so being able to collaborate on the 193 Empire was a dream into reality, going to be a sick year on the new boards, fully rockered, gradual bentness, butter zone heaven, charger tail no rockered mess, stiff and light touring machine, just a few words…..Yea Winter!

Thanks to my sponsors for another sick year, G3, Leki, Flylow, Go Pro & Smith Optics.
Edit by: John Wells
Music: Vinnie Paz - Pistolvania feat. Jack Frost

1 comment:

  1. I wish you best of luck with your recovery. I hope you would get better soon and will be back on your toes to play the sport. It must have been a tough year for you.

    ReplyDelete